Are you the electrician/electronic engineer who can keep his head cool?
We are not looking for freelancers or contractors!
As an electrician/electronic engineer you are responsible for the electrical and electronic equipment on board.
- communicate clearly with project engineers, project management and Clients;
- take the responsibility towards organization of the works and ensure they are carried out in accordance it the method statement and in a safe way;
- accurately monitor the progress of projects;
- assist in the coordination of the work on site, and optimize and correct if necessary;
- report about budget and cost control in close collaboration with the project manager.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in electrical/electronic engineering or a rounded vocational/technical/engineering education or an education in a similar field;
- You have several years work experience in the maritime/offshore field;
- preferable you have a Certificate of Competency Electro-Technical Rating III/7 or Electro-Technical Officer III/6;
- You have a valid STCW VI/1 Basic Safety Training;
- You have a valid HUET or BOSIET certificate (preferable);
- You have a STCW VI/6 Security Awareness or VI/6 Designated Security (preferable);
- You have a valid Passport, Seaman’s Book, Seafarers Medical;
- You are able to motivate, guide and evaluate in order to assure optimal productivity;
- You are communicative and problem solving;
- You have a hands-on and no nonsense mentality;
- You have a good command of English.
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.