Who is TOP
TOP (Training-Organisation-People) is a consultancy company that has experience in serving organisations with QA/HSE advice and support, training and strategic management since its foundation in 1989. We specialize in temporary and permanent vacancies in the field of QA-QC and HSE-related positions in the maritime and offshore sector, as well as in civil engineering and construction both nationally and internationally. Through our involvement, we achieve the goals that have been set together with our clients.
As an Independent Consultant you will first be on-boarded to get to know the processes and systems within TOP.
You are able to maintain and further expand your network independently and in a team and thereby generate opportunities, to scope assignments which are then carried out by TOP under your direction. In some cases you carry out the assignment independently, but it is more desirable if we carry it out in a team.
Converting opportunities into quotations and then drawing up contracts, drawing up project reports and possibly presenting them to the clients, as well as managing the project administration, invoicing from the software application Gripp and evaluating the project (in the interim) are among the core tasks.
Your managerial abilities also come in handy when managing and transferring knowledge to the Executive Consultants.
As an Independent Consultant you develop, advise and implement relevant elements in the field of sustainability, quality, safety & health and/or the environment at the clients. You are able to easily switch between operational, process-based and/or policy-based TOP Services.
You provide HSE expertise to management/employees of the clients and/or projects, as well as initiating and coordinating both internal and external audits and analyses (including RI&E, workplace inspections).
In addition to the above-mentioned core tasks, you also participate in/visit trade fairs and related meetings.
The most important elements within TOP in relation to this function are:
- Customer Centricity.
During the first period, we will look at where you are now and together we will look at how TOP can guide you in your further development. Through an Annual POP interview we look together at how you develop on the various TOP services, where your ambitions and your passions lie and we map out your further development together.
- HBO/WO working and thinking level and preferably a Maritime, IVK or HVK or technical public administration education;
- Knowledge and experience on ISO standards;
- Knowledge and experiences in the maritime sector is an advantage;
- Excellent level in Dutch and English (speaking/writing);
- In possession of driving license B or willing to obtain;
- Willing to travel (International), whereby a stay abroad of several weeks and/or on a rotation basis is possible (depending on the project);
- Soft Skills (Commercial, Communicative, Assertive, Creative, Editorial);
- Leadership skills.
What can/may you expect of TOP
- A dynamic working environment;
- Versatile projects;
- Team spirit;
- Space and stimulation for personal development;
- Bonus system;
- 27 days of leave and extra days off with public holidays;
- Laptop and phone;
- Pension scheme;
- On-boarding program;
- A position with its own responsibilities and objectives;
- Contract for a longer period of time, with the prospect of a permanent contract.
- TOP has two flavors of consultants, Executive/Independent; We work as a team to fulfill these roles, everyone contributes and we do not create layering;
- The customer needs are central, we are fast and accurate and we communicate clearly, openly and transparently;
- TOP is an open community based on independence, resulting in space for self-development;
- Every month we have breakfast with all colleagues;
- Every month we organise a drink with our TOP Community/permanent network and share our stories;
- Three times a year we organise a TOP event in collaboration with our partners and the TOP Community;
- Every consultant has a buddy & a mentor-coach; with which we can always communicate;
- Billability is a hard condition for growth and developments for which we are all equally responsible. We call it “group billability”
- We celebrate a placement/an assignment/a contract together. An assignment is a sign of trust and a desire to work together.
Are you the Independent Consultant we are looking for?
Respond to this vacancy and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Do you need help improving your organisation?
Get in touch and find out how we can help you with quality, health, safety, sustainability and staffing solutions.Get in touch