Do you want to be part of a Project Team for our offshore installation activities with your administrative knowledge?
We are not looking for freelancers of contractors!
As a Document Controller, you will be responsible for the project management system. You will provide a document control service, maintaining effective control of all project documentation at Tideways offices in Breda, consistent with company standards, processes and project eDMS systems
You need to have expericene with Aconex!
· Act as a liaison between the document controllers of the various proect sites and the supporting department at head office;
· work closely with the Project Management Team and maintain awareness of document control amongst project team members, subcontractors/suppliers by
informing, explaining and training the procedures and tools;
· report directly to Master Desk – Project Controls;
· adhere to all company procedures and practices, particularly when managing documentation on the nominated eDMS system Aconex or Sharepoint;
· update/adjust the standard document control procedures for the project under contract and throughout the project lifecycle (Tender>Design>Execution>Handover);
· make a first analysis and screen the documents and files within your field of expertise;
· check documentation to ensure Document Control requirements and Company standards are met. Take measures if the demanded quality is not acceptable;
· control, manage and transmit the project documents received, reviewed and commented by all parties;
· follow up on assigned tasks in an accurate, structural and punctual way, bringing them to a close;
· produce status reports to the Project Management Team regarding status of the project on deliverables of documentation;
· provide small trainings to the project team and subcontractors/suppliers on the use of the implemented eDMS;
· undertake any other job/task (for which you have been trained) assigned to you.
· You have a bachelor degree;
· You have an administrative background and knowledge about document control procedures;
· You have relevant experience with electronic document management systems, preferably in the offshore industry;
· You see and get opportunities and be result driven;
· You can set priorities and have a flexible attitude;
· You have an eye for detail;
· You are flexible in approach to work and undertake any other duties that may be required with the remit of the organization and project team;
· You have excellent communicative skills and are a team player;
· You are fluent in English. Knowledge of any other language is a strong asset.
· excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
· challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
· engaging international working environment;
· wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.