Do you want to be part of our Engineering team as a cable installation engineer focusing on multiple challenging cable installation related aspects?
We are not looking for freelancers or contractors!
As a cable installation engineer at Tideway you assist our tender and project teams with engineering support related to cable installation activities during the preparations and execution phase of our offshore projects.
You need to have expericene with Orcaflex!
- collaborate with other engineers as well as tender, project and operational teams;
- coach junior engineers;
- prepare installation engineering assessments and perform cable installation analyses to develop suitable installation methodologies and determine limiting criteria;
- generate and check reports, specifications and calculations associated with the installation of cable products;
- develop appropriate in-house tools and guidelines, take care of administration of standards, guidelines and norms;
- take the responsibility towards organization of the engineering tasks and accurately monitor the progress of projects.
- You have bachelor or master degree in a relevant engineering discipline;
- You have relevant experience in the offshore (preferably wind) industry;
- You have experience with execution of cable installation analyses in Orcaflex;
- You speak and write fluent English;
- You have strong analytical skills and can take a critical view towards the tasks to be carried out;
- You are communicative, pro-active, problem solving and have attention to detail;
- You have a flexible attitude, adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, conditions or unexpected obstacles.
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.