From the introduction of the ISM Code in 1994 till today TOP consultants are actively involved in ISM Compliance at client organizations worldwide. Over the years and with a variety of design and implementation projects we gained knowledge, experience and seniority of this subject.
TOP consultants can be of value during:
TOP consultants are familiar with and have inside knowledge of a variety of flag states and RO guidelines. They are familiar with all type of vessels. From tall ships to passenger vessels and from general cargo to heavy lift or special purpose vessels. We support commercial (super) yacht builders and owners as well.
Way of Work
– Harold of Free Enterprise Disaster
1. Compliance with IMO (legal) and statutory (flag) requirements;
2. Cost reduction by means of incident management, planned maintenance and less chance of interference from flag state or port state;
3. Workable and accepted safety management system (SMS);
4. Reduction of (over) regulation and administrative burden;
5. More seniority at department level (SHEQ & Technical);
6. Risks to your ships, personnel and the environment identified and assessed;
7. Appropriate safeguards installed.
The investment depends on the period, location and activities between starting point and project closure. We are able to make an offer after the availability of this information.